PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Streaming and on the fly converting

Jigsaw27
10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey Guys!

I just purchased mezzmo to install in on my WHS. My PS3 found mezzmo and all the video files as well. But, when i choose one of those files nothing happens but a black screen. Not a single error massage. Any solutions? Do i have to set a on the fly conversion, or does mezzmo use this feature automaticly?

Thanks
Matze

Jabber
10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Need more detail. But a black screen can occur if the video needs to be transcoded. If you wait a few minutes and try to play it again and it works for awhile and then stops, it means the transcoding is working. You have to wait until the transcoding is complete to watch the whole film uninterrupted.

I have no experience with WHS though, Mezzimo runs fine on my XP :)

Jigsaw27
10-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Gotta check it out. More details will follow. Is there a feature mezzmo allows me to convert all my files at once to a specific format? I could do this in over night sessions.

Paul
10-25-2011, 08:49 AM
Gotta check it out. More details will follow. Is there a feature mezzmo allows me to convert all my files at once to a specific format? I could do this in over night sessions.
This is coming soon - it'll be called "pre-transcoding" and will allow you to prepare all your library (or parts of it) to be compatible with your device.