PDA

View Full Version : Newly Created Playlist Comes with Files Already In It

larrymcg
10-25-2011, 06:28 AM
Using Mezzmo 2.4.5 I've been trying to learn how playlists work so I've created a few and deleted a few over the last few days. Today I see that when I create a new simple playlist it's created but with files already in it. If I create one at the highest level (in the Library), it gets all the files from a folder that I'd had in another playlist (but don't any more). If I create a new playlist at the Music level, it gets the files from a different folder that I'd had in another playlist (but don't any more). I have stopped and started the media server and the Mezzmo application multiple times but the problem does not go away. For now I just create a playlist and then delete the files. Note that the folder that the files come from is not added to the new playlists - just the files as if I'd dragged them into the playlist.

Weird but not fatal.

Suggestions?

--Larry

Paul
10-25-2011, 08:55 AM
Yes, sounds weird.

Can you please zip up and send your Mezzmo.db file to support (at) conceiva (dot) com so that we could check it out? To find the folder where it's located, go to Tools -> Options, click View Logs, the in Windows Explorer go up one folder and go into the "Mezzmo" folder. The file should be there.

larrymcg
10-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Dennis, I sent it (I think). The zipped file was still 98.2MB which requires a special app within Yahoo mail to send. The app is called "Attach Large Files" which is provided by yousendit I believe the receiving person will be provided a link the the zipped file to download it.
Hope you get it!
--Larry

Paul
10-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Larry, thanks for the file - I'll download it and reply to via e-mail once I check it out.