PDA

View Full Version : Problems with connecting DLNA MEdia Server :(

boost2010
10-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Hello Everybody :)
Ive start use Mezzmo trial version and i have got a problem with him... I use Mezzmo like a DLNA Media Server to my TV Sony Bravia. The program "see" me TV and the TV "see" the program too. When a wanna connect TV and Mezzmo my TV shows staff only a few second and appear announcement in the screen on TV more or less mean 'no conecction a cant find the server' It is a bit weird because server is running all the time...
Somebody has any ideas what

Paul
10-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Hello,

Please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try to connect to Mezzmo from your TV again. Once it disconnects, stop the server and send the logs to support and we'll investigate what's going on.

boost2010
10-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey again,
My problem has been almost resolved. Connections between my computer and TV is without problems (yet...).
But i don't know why mkv files ,for example, Avatar doesnt play well on my TV by wifi n 150mbs...
After 20 seconds the film has stopped and on the screen is communication that i can't open the file...
Also i have got a problem w one of my mp4 video... in the middle video playback is stopped and also is communication that i cant open the file...
Somebody know what can be the problem ?
It is a bit annoyed that a few files are playing okey and another has been problems

Paul
10-31-2011, 10:01 AM
We'll need to see logs for that as well - just try playing one of the failing videos and once it fails, stop the server and send in the logs.