PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo on 2 computers

mhound
11-08-2011, 11:48 AM
I have a computer upstairs, and a computer in the basement. Sometimes I'd like to use one as a server and sometimes the other.

Do I have to buy the program for each computer ?, or if they are both on the network at the same time, is there a problem ?

Ray

Paul
11-08-2011, 12:16 PM
If you plan to run both servers at the same time, then you need two licenses, but if only run one at a time, then one license is enough.

mhound
11-08-2011, 12:42 PM
I dont plan to run them at the same time, but it could happen that they could be turned on simultaneously. If this happened would there be a problem, or would one of them just shut down ?

Ray

Paul
11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
No, Mezzmo will not shut down (in its current version - this may change in the future), but of course you'll be breaking point 1 of the License Agreement by doing so.

mhound
11-08-2011, 12:58 PM
I understand, I'm not planning to break the license agreement, but I was worried that if I started one server before shutting down the other, I might lock up the program, or corrupt something. I will be buying the program shortly.... I have tried a few trial programs, and yours seems the best. Thanks for the Info...
Ray

Paul
11-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Yes, no problem - nothing will be corrupted.