PDA

View Full Version : some JPG files unsupported and How to play sub folders

mhound
11-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Just installed Mezzmo, and in experimenting with a Samsung Tv series 6, some jpg pictures show unsupported, but these show on the computer normally. Transcoding is turned on.

Also how do you get the top photo folder to play the subfolders ? I want to play all my photos, but the sub folders dont play.

Also how do you set the program to randomly play all My pictures ? (Shuffle all my pictures)

Sorry to ask these beginner questions, but I searched the site and didnt come up with anything.
R

mhound
11-09-2011, 09:10 AM
'Similar Threads" solved the Playlist problem, but I'd still havent found an answer to the unsupported JPG file problem, or how to shuffle a playlist

R

Paul
11-09-2011, 09:29 AM
It's possible that those JPEGs are either progressive or their colorspace doesn't match TV's capabilities. If you can send one of those to support (at) conceiva (dot) com I can take a look.

Usually devices let you set the play order of a playlist, so check the menu on your TV. If it doesn't let you do that, then at the moment it's not possible, but we do plan to add a feature to playlists in Mezzmo to shuffle them on the server side.