PDA

View Full Version : Samsung D6300 question

joecline
12-01-2011, 03:22 PM
I am in the trial period for Mezzmo and I like it except for a few items that might be user error.

All Video Files Wonkiness
I am not currently able to view "All Video Files". From my Samsung, I go to Mezzmo server, then Videos, then click the All Video Files folder. A blue conversation type bubble appears above the All Video Files folder for about 3 seconds, then disappears and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Server Sometimes Nonresponsive
When I add video files the program becomes unresponsive, usually only for 10 seconds or so if I add a whole folder, for 5 seconds if I add a few files. Is this normal?

I'm running win7pro on a laptop, SSD, i7, 4GB RAM.

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Paul
12-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Are you using the "Samsung D" device profile? To check this, go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and you will see your TV listed there.

If you are using the "Samsung D" device profile, then I will need to see a set of logs. Please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and start your Mezzmo media server. On your TV, connect to Mezzmo, choose Videos and browse to 'All videos' as you have done before. Now you can stop your Mezzmo server and zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll take a look and work out what is going wrong.

joecline
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Logs sent to support. Thanks for the help.

Paul
12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the logs. I will reply via e-mail.