PDA

View Full Version : LG 47LW650T - DeviceDisconnecting

Nightgaunt
12-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Hi, I've just bought Mezzmo to use with my LG 47LW650T TV and I'm getting constant pauses and disconnections when trying to play anything.

Mezzmo detects my TV as LG BluRay (LPCM) and video will not work at all using the LG TV profile, they will however work using the LG TV LE (NTSC) profile but again with pauses and disconnections.

Any idea how to get this to work?

Paul
12-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try playing a few videos again. After playing fails, stop the Mezzmo server and send in all the logs to support [at] conceiva [dot] com. Please also include the FFmpeg information on one of the files you are playing. To do this, right-click the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. We'll investigate it further for you.

Nightgaunt
12-06-2011, 09:57 AM
I'll try to do some testing tomorrow, it works fine when I connect via my Sony BD 570 Bluray player so not sure why it doesn't work straight to the TV.

I'll sort logs as requested and email you once done, thanks for the quick response.

Nightgaunt
12-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Logs and FFmpeg Information sent.

Paul
12-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Many thanks - we'll get back you via email after we have analyzed your logs.

Nightgaunt
12-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Thanks Paul, I look forward to hopefully receiving a fix soon.

Nightgaunt
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I've received an email today but not had time to digest the contents, I'll have a look once I get home from work but I think I've resolved the issue myself.

Basically I think the router supplied to me by my ISP (Technicolor TG582n) was causing the issue, I changed back to my old Netgear DG834GT last night and all seems to be working fine now.

I'll do a bit further testing and get back should the problem rear it's head again.

Once again thank you for the efficient and excellent support.

Paul
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks for letting us know the cause of the problem. Good to hear you are up and running now.