PDA

View Full Version : logitech Revue after 3.1 update will not ff or rw..

Scuzzo
12-09-2011, 06:27 AM
after the 3.1 update for the revue... all transport functions fail.. it plays the mkv.. but once you try to ff or rew.. it just frezzes..
thats a shame because, they fixed the audio problems i was having with the codex.. but now the dlna is not working proper..

Paul
12-09-2011, 09:37 AM
We're still waiting for our unit to be updated, but as soon as that happens we'll re-test our device profile and fix what's necessary. Please open a support ticket mentioning Revue and we'll send you a device profile to try as soon as it's ready.

Scuzzo
12-12-2011, 05:33 AM
We're still waiting for our unit to be updated, but as soon as that happens we'll re-test our device profile and fix what's necessary. Please open a support ticket mentioning Revue and we'll send you a device profile to try as soon as it's ready.

im having some success on tape transport SkipFF SkipRew.. the resume play is not functioning and using the mouse to advance time along the time bar is not working.. it just freezes..
but the audio track is fixed now for all file types i have tried and that huge advance.. it use to have audio artifacts clicks and pops.. but now its crystal clear audio.. so this is one heck of a DLNA device now..
best i have tried...

Paul
12-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Our Revue just got its update, so over the next couple of days we'll re-test it and adjust the device profile if necessary...

fleander
01-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi - has this issue been fixed?

Paul
01-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for an update Revue device profile

rlblakey
01-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for an update Revue device profile

I am currently evaluating Mezzmo for use with a Logitech Revue also. With some video (avi) files that are not transcoded, the audio is experiencing the classic "out of sync" issue as described elsewhere. Other avi files play in sync.

Will the update Revue device profile address this issue as well?

I'd like to get a copy of the update too, and will e-mail support.

Paul
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Will the update Revue device profile address this issue as well?

The new version of Mezzmo should address both these issues.