PDA

View Full Version : No album artwork when playing

themaestro30
12-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Hello all,
I'm using the free trial of Mezzmo (v2.4.5) and like it way better than the Samsung Allshare for my Samsung HT-D5500 system, but it does not show the album artwork when playing back music. The album artwork is visible on TV when the playlist is loaded, and it is visible on the PC interface, but not when actually playing the songs. My artwork is embedded in the file and the .jpg is also in the album folder. Any thoughts on how to make this show up? Thanks in advance!

Paul
12-12-2011, 10:41 AM
It's possible that the device just doesn't support displaying artwork during playback. Did you get album art to show up when you used AllShare?

themaestro30
12-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Can't remember for sure, but I think not. So frustrating...This, to me, is a pretty basic feature. As are visualizations. Does (or will) Mezzmo offer any?

Paul
12-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Mezzmo supports delivering album artwork to devices that support it - basically the device has to request it from Mezzmo. Visualizations are part of the device's firmware as well - they are not created by third-party software, like Mezzmo, but instead are either there or not, based on your device's firmware.

themaestro30
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Understood...I'm not suggesting this is Mezzmo's shortcoming. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, Dennis!