PDA

View Full Version : How to connect Mezzmo with Panasonic Viera TX-P50ST33E

kathat
12-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi,

I get an DNLA Certified Panasonic Viera TX-P50ST33E TV.

Mezzmo recognice the device (Panasonic Viera (2011 models)) but on my TV (and in the manual) I can't find any option to access the running media server.

Someone with a hint, how to setup the TV to get access????

Hartmut

Paul
12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi,

You need to use the Viera Tools and then Media Servers will be the last option on the right (at least on all Panasonic TVs I've seen).

kathat
12-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks for your reply,

Viera Tools give me no media server option.

I connected my TV over LAN. On the same cable my Sony BDP work as expected.

The international Panasonic site talk about WLAN-Ready/DLNA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DLNA / Wi-Fi Ready

Connect a DLNA-compatible VIERA and DLNA-compatible AV equipment to your home network, and you can watch movies, listen to music, and view photos from any room in the house. VIERA's Wi-Fi capability gives you even more layout flexibility.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the DLNA function is restricted to WLAN even if the connection over ethernet is recognized by Mezzmo????

Hartmut

Paul
12-20-2011, 09:53 AM
I briefly looked through the online manual for your TV and actually it doesn't mention DLNA at all and neither does this page: http://www.panasonic.de/html/de_DE/Produkte/TV-Ger%C3%A4te/VIERA+NeoPlasma-TV/TX-P50ST33E/Handb%C3%BCcher/7225653/index.html?trackInfo=true (as far as I can tell). It's likely that your TV does not support DLNA then, unfortunately.

Gravitate
12-31-2011, 12:05 AM
Hi,

Just to let you know. on our panasonic viera (TX-P50G20BA, slightly different to yours I Know) You have to push the av button on the remote and then scroll down to the last option "media servers" then it should be in the list that appears. I don't know if this will help but thought that I would give you something else to try if you havn't already.

Regards

kathat
01-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks for your reply.

There is no "media servers" option in the AV Menu.

Thought I have to plug in a compatible WLAN Adapter, but there are no changes.

Think I will write to Panasonic Support, and maybe I will get a clear answer.

Hartmut