PDA

View Full Version : Not responding

cenk
12-19-2011, 03:06 AM
Every time I try to do something it stops working (NOT RESPONDING) this is very disgusting. what should I do for mezzmo to work ????

Paul
12-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Are you adding files when this happens? Are there any tasks in the Status pane? Some tasks may be taking longer and Mezzmo may appear to be hanging, but it should come back after a few seconds/minutes (depending on what happens).

cenk
12-27-2011, 10:25 AM
I turn on mezzmo after 2-10 minutes I go to my folders to see something or to check at that instant it stops so I stop too hopping that it will come back and buum fails to work shuts down so I re start mezzmo this time I wait longer and I try again to check a file and there it goes at the beginning it look as if it is hanging and after 5 seconds or 5 minutes nothing changes buumm the program shuts down. I haven't tried re installing should I do it?

Paul
12-28-2011, 01:09 PM
We think we have fixed this problem and will release a new version of Mezzmo very soon. It will be a free upgrade to all registered users. Please report back and let us know if the problem remains.

Paul
01-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.5 has been released and it includes a fix for the issues mentioned in this thread.