PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails or pictures of files jpg

cenk
12-19-2011, 02:12 AM
each file that I have has a picture just like in the adver I wanted to add the file pictures each file under movies has a Thumbnails or call it a picture jpg but mezzmo dosent show them even when I do them one by one

Paul
12-19-2011, 09:14 AM
See this page for the external image files Mezzmo supports: http://www.conceiva.com/products/mezzmo/formatsupport.asp#MetadataRead

If you add those files to the folder after that folder has already been added to Mezzmo, then you'll need to run Maintenance (with the "Update All" selected) on that folder in order for Mezzmo to re-read those files in.

cenk
12-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Hy thanks for the help but no.

You see when I was uploading the files to my mezzmo they already had the Thumbnails in them so folder has the movie plus the Thumbnails. this is how I have each of my movies listed in my computer and mezzmo it is not that I have re added the Thumbnails after having uploaded the files. I have looked at the web page that you advised me to look and yes it supports the format. maybe my settings god knows.

Paul
12-28-2011, 12:03 PM
If your folder containing your movies contains image files that are named either 'folder.jpg' or 'folder.png' or '<moviename>.png' or '<moviename>.jpg' or 'albumart*small*.jpg' or 'albumart*large*.jpg' or '<moviename>.tbn', then Mezzmo will read these external image files and use them for the thumbnail in your Mezzmo library.

After you have added your movie files into Mezzmo, you can get Mezzmo to re-read these external thumbnail files in your folders using the Maintain Library feature in Mezzmo.