PDA

View Full Version : language option

cenk
12-19-2011, 03:25 AM
language option!!!!! I have a sumsung LE46B653 the movies that I download have more then 2 languages such as russ, eng, itl etc.... what ever is the primary language is I cant change it but the same movie with the help of PS3media server I can change the language why not in mezzmo!!!!!

in my network I have WD LIVE TV mezmo works ok but no pictures of files
sumsung tv mezmo dosent change the language( not good ) no pictures of files
PS3 mezzmo dose the same mistake like on the TV no language support only one language and that is what ever the first lang was submitted by the render. no pictures of files

this program has to be re made !!!! 3 DLNA products and 3 problems and stops responding every time what is this guys

MAKE IT WORK

Paul
12-19-2011, 10:16 AM
At the moment Mezzmo does not allow you to change the audio stream, but this functionality is coming in the next major update. At the moment the only solution is to drop those audio streams using some tool (e.g. MKVtoolnix).

I'm not sure what you mean by "no pictures of files"? Do you mean that you don't see thumbnails in folder listings?

cenk
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
I am sorry but I am not planing to use any tools to change them because it is not 1 or 2 movies that I have, we are talking of 10 TB of movies that is allot to change and I don't have the time for that. 38 years of age with a wife and a child + long hours of work. I will plug my pc back to my LCD and use KM player it takes less time and it is less stressing. mezzmo ? not so happy

Paul
12-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry about not letting your choose the language of the movie. As Dennis mentioned, this feature is planned and will be released in early 2012.