PDA

View Full Version : TV no longer can find DLNA

powpig
12-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Gotta Panasonic Viera ST30 TV last month and downloaded and installed the Mezzmo 13 days ago (says I have 2 days left before the trial ends when I open Mezzmo). Worked pretty well right away.
Now today all of a sudden I get a "DLNA server not found" message on the TV when I go to the DLNA menu.
When I open Mezzmo on my laptop & go to Media Server Settings I see under Media Server Status that Server is Stopped.
So then when I try to Start Media Server & enter my password, I get a "The Mezzmo media server could not be registered on your computer" error message.
Have tried a bunch of times to make sure I've entered the password correctly but same thing every time.
Suggestions? Thanks.

Paul
12-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Did you install any software recently, such as an antivirus or anything security-related? One possibility is that new software could be blocking Mezzmo from registering successfully.

Also, please check this thread for services that need to be running: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/514-Windows-services-that-need-to-be-running-in-order-for-Mezzmo-media-server-to-launch

In addition to that, please check that the "Netlogon" service is also running.