PDA

View Full Version : Conceiva no longer offering support for Mezzmo

firex726
12-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Why has Conceiva apparently stopped supporting Mezzmo?

I have logged four tickets over the past two months yet not had any reply to them. This apparent apathy has prompted me to to seek out other similar SW, they are not the only game in town.

macgd016
12-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Why has Conceiva apparently stopped supporting Mezzmo?

I have logged four tickets over the past two months yet not had any reply to them. This apparent apathy has prompted me to to seek out other similar SW, they are not the only game in town.

I can't comment on your experience but I have found Conceiva support to be surprisingly responsive and helpful

Aaron407
12-28-2011, 01:59 AM
I can't comment on your experience but I have found Conceiva support to be surprisingly responsive and helpful

I agree. This definitely sounds like the exception rather than the rule. I've had instances where I had correspondence virtually in real-time with Dennis to work through issues, even without support tickets. Hopefully they'll check in to give you a hand, they're generally very good at responding.

firex726
12-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Yea, they were helpful previously, thus why this sudden silence is so bothersome.

smitbret
12-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Amazon and Conceiva have had the best customer support that I've ever received. Sounds like the end user maybe doing something incorrectly.

Paul
12-28-2011, 11:21 AM
We reply to every forum post or customer support request typically within 24 hours. My guess is that your emails are not getting to us for some reason or our replies are not getting to you (check your spam settings). Lets try this - submit a support request from our web site (www.conceiva.com/support). Then, send me a PM with your email address and I will look it up in our support system to see if it arrived.