PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Home Cinema System SC-BTT270EBK & HTC Titan Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

primey
12-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi,
Im currently running the trial of Mezzmo to test with my new Home surround sound setup via DLNA. The model is a Panasonic Home Cinema System SC-BTT270EBK and the results have been way off base.

Divx/Xvid will only play for a few minutes before bombing out. The media cannot be fast forward/rewound or paused. H.264/MKV/Hi Def content wont even play at all.

Trying to get the content to play on HTC Titan running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has resulted in "Cannot play file" error even when selecting the Windows Phone 7 Profile.

Another device plugged in is an AC Ryan Media player - recognised as a "Brightview Cinema Tube" has worked a treat and is streaming all content without any issues.

Has anyone got any help or advice as to where I could start advanced tweaking to get the HTC Titan and SC-BTT270EBK to work?

cheers
Paul.

Paul
01-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Looking at the specs for your Panasonic HT model, it seems to only support MP3, JPEG, DivX and MKV files via DLNA. Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we can provide you with a device profile to match your Panasonic HT device.

primey
01-03-2012, 11:30 AM
I've sent a request in already...

cheers

Paul
01-03-2012, 11:59 AM
OK - please be patient while we work though the (large) backlog of customer support inquiries. We will contact you via email.