PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic bluray jerking

Jigsaw27
01-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Hi there!

I'm trying to stream videos from my WHS via mezzmo to my Panasonic BluRay Player. The stream should be performed via wlan. Every time i'm trying to stream a divx, avi, mkv oder mp4 the video starts jerking or it even stops.

curios is, that AVCHD files (way more data) are work fine! These files where recorded by a Panasonic BluRay Recorder.

how is it possible, that a multible smaler file like divx is jerking?

Does anyone have similary problems?

By the way: erverything works fine on my ps3

thanks
matze

Paul
01-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Please check your device profile that is assigned to your device in Mezzmo. Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo to check this. I suggest trying the "Panasonic BDP" variations that are available and see if any provide better results depending on your particular Panasonic Blu-ray model.

Jigsaw27
01-05-2012, 01:20 AM
hi,
there are no Panasonic BDP variations listed. there is one BDP, four Viera and one HT.

can i find out, useing logging, when mezzmo transcodes files and when it just streams?

matze

Paul
01-05-2012, 09:05 AM
hi,
can i find out, useing logging, when mezzmo transcodes files and when it just streams?

In the current version of Mezzmo (v2.4.5) I suggest using Windows Task Manager. In Task Manager, view the Processes tab (all processes from all users) and if you see ffmpeg.exe then you know Mezzmo is transcoding.

In the upcoming Mezzmo v2.5, we have introduced a new Transcoding pane that shows you all the files that are transcoding and streaming.

Paul
01-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.5 has been released and it includes the new Transcoding pane to let you see what files are transcoding. Also, you can see what files are streaming in the Status pane.