PDA

View Full Version : Voice and wmv issue

arunkumar
01-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi,

I have a licensed mezzmo app installed on my windows 7 machine which hosts all my video files.

I have a samsung UN55d7000 tv which uses the samsung D profile and a samsung blue ray player bd d6500 with samsung bdp 3d profile.

The blueray player is connected via wifi and has an issue of audio dropping every 5 seconds or so, the video streaming is seamless. I am also having the same problem while streaming regular mp3 files as well.

The tv has no issue streaming the video and audio files on wifi.

Both the tv and blu ray player are able to acess the wmv file on the server but the picture is totally distorted and no volume.

Can you please advice on how i can resolve the above issues.

Regards
AA

Paul
01-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Can you please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try playing a regular MP3 file which has audio dropping out. Once a couple of such drop outs occur, stop the server and send the logs to support. Please also take note and mention at what time the audio dropped.

Let's investigate this simple case before moving on to video, as we need to understand if it's Mezzmo, your network or your hardware.

In a separate log, please send an attempt to play that WMV file on your TV using Mezzmo and we'll check what could be the problem.

arunkumar
01-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I have sent the logs via email.

Thanks
AA

Paul
01-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks, I'll get back to you via e-mail.