PDA

View Full Version : Additional Pre-transcode user functionality - flags & remove Pre-transcoded files...

Simran
01-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi folks,

Any chance of getting additional columns in the detail view showing if the file has been pre-transcoded and for which devices ? This would be set by the option to pre-transcode files and for each profile the file has been pre-transcoded for.

In addition: Can we have a mechanism to remove the associated pre-transcodeed files for a given set of files in the library ? I have just filled up 1TB of disk (about 150 files) transcoding about 80% of my library in Mezzmo - but it is not easy to know which one of the pre-Transcoded files maps to which file and profile.

Cheers,

Simran

Paul
01-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Simon,

Thank you for the suggestions - both are good and I'll add them for future development.

There is a trick to removing pre-transcoded files in batches - you can select multiple files in Mezzmo, the go to Properties, Transcoding tab and click the "Delete All" button. Eventhough the tab won't show transcoded files, that button will delete all transcoded files for the selected items.