PDA

View Full Version : How to move Album Art Db to another drive ?

nitefly
01-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Hi !

While loading Mezzmo with a large number of mp3 files, it turned out that my SSD was running out of space, because the size of the MezzmoAlbumArt.db was just too big.

I have looked around, but have not found a way to define the place where mezzmoalbumart.db, mezzmo.db etc. should be stored. I have seen the place to to define the path for temporary files, but that did not solve the problem as the above mentioned files are not covered by that configuration setting.

So, is there a way to specify another path instead of C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Conceiva\Mezzmo ?

best regards
RKW

Paul
01-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Yes, it's possible to move all .db files (they all have to be in the same spot, so you can't just move an individual file). It requires some manual tweaking, so please open a support ticket and we'll walk you through it.

Also, if you do maintenance with the "Remove" option, it should shrink those files in size.

hsbrown2
03-28-2012, 02:06 AM
I am new to Mezzmo, and need this fix/workaround for the same reason stated above. Since this is an older post, I thought I'd see if this was documented and could be located somewhere rather than opening a ticket.

Paul
03-28-2012, 10:19 AM
See this post - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/2853-Move-db-files-out-of-AppData-Local-Mezzmo?p=14264#post14264