PDA

View Full Version : Auto Skip Video Music Photo for WDTV Live

Rob
01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Hello,

I currently have 2 WDTV live systems using Mezzmo as a media server. In the WD user interface it allows selecting of videos or music or photos, when i select for example videos the submenu generated by mezzmo lists Videos Music and Photos again, This is not present when using twonky media server if you need and examlple of what I mean. I would prefer to stay with Mezzmo for its better handling of images and meta data.

thanks.

Rob

Dion
01-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Would like this too. Bump for support..

YankeeFan
06-05-2012, 11:57 PM
+1 Please add this..

Paul
06-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into it.

FreeRyde
06-13-2012, 01:20 AM
I was blaming the WDTV Live...

Count me in.
Thanks.

Paul
07-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.6.4 has been released and it now navigates directly to your video playlists and folders when you select Videos on your WD TV Live/Plus/Hub). Same for Music and Photos.

YankeeFan
07-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.6.4 has been released and it now navigates directly to your video playlists and folders when you select Videos on your WD TV Live/Plus/Hub). Same for Music and Photos.

This is not working on my WD TV Live Plus. When I select Videos on my WD TV Live Plus...it still shows the Music and Photos folders.

Paul
07-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Can you send us a set of logs and we'll investigate what is happening. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your WD TV Live Plus and navigate to Videos. When it shows Music and Photos, then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.