PDA

View Full Version : Trial Period Expired after 1 Day

Heavyend81
01-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I downloaded Mezzmo trial period yesterday and started using it on my Home Server PC and was extremely impressed, however today I get a message saying 15 Day trial period has expired and click link for trial period extension password, this I did and was given EXTENDMEZZMO which worked..until I restarted my PC and now it just says trial period expired and no choice other than to pay the full amount. I really liked the look and feel of this programme and need to evaluate it for a while longer before purchasing so what can I do to get my trial period back. I have never installed or even seen this programme before.

Heavyend81
01-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Sorry guys just sussed the problem, I replaced the mobo battery last thing last night and forgot to reset the clock (doh!) which had gone back to 2002. 15 day trial back on course now. Love this forum already, that's the quickest answer I have ever had to a problem...

Heavyend81
01-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Thought it might be to good to be true, the trial period opened up ok and I was able to mess around with files and folders etc but when I went to my tv every file came up as Trial Period Expired and nothing would play. So I took a chance and just went ahead and purchased it and looking forward to the Serial number and License Key within 15 minutes as stated but over 2hours has passed now and no sign of the numbers even though I have received the Receipt and Order History (neither of which have the relevant numbers). I have emailed twice but no reply..cmon Mezzmo get a move on please:confused::confused:

Paul
01-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Typically registration codes are sent out immediately after the purchase has been processed. I'll check the support and get back to you via e-mail with your registration information.

We're located in Australia, so our time zone here is GMT+10, thus you may not get a reply from us straight away :)