PDA

View Full Version : Play Count and Last Played no more updated

arnaud
01-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Hello, since about a week the Last Played and Play Count are no more updated : after playing a file for the first time these two columns remain blank in the detail view (even after refreshing). When re-opening a file on the TV (Samsung D), even if the two columns are blank I can jump to where the reading was interrupted.
I don't know exactly when this started, but judging from the dates it may be after the update to v 2.5.0.0.

PS Sorry for my english.

Paul
01-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Are the files played at least 20 percent through? Did you adjust the percent using the Options dialog by any chance?

Resuming playback is not really related to play count.

Please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try playing a file again. After it plays, stop the server and send the logs to support and we'll check whether the play count is updated or not.

arnaud
01-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you for your quick answer. Since I won't have much time this week, I thought I would use a smaller file to create the logs. I added it to the library, played it and ... Play Count and Last Played were updated.
The only thing I have changed since yesterday is lowering the percentage to 10% (I had tried going back to default setings before and it was at 20%).
I'll try with a larger file later.

Paul
01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Ok, please send in logs for the larger file. Did it fail on the default 20% or the 10%?