PDA

View Full Version : Issues after upgrading to 2.5x

acollard
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
I use Mezzmo on my PC, and have a Sony SMP-N100 Media Player hooked to my home theater. I also have a Samsung Android Tablet running ARKMc DNLA server/controller.
I think the version of Mezzmo I was using was 2.04 before upgrading, any way, I had it so that The Sony Media Streamed worked fine with Mezzmo, including playing whole albums, or in my case folders. I was also able to use my Tablet to send contents from my PC via Mezzmo to the Media Streamer. Effectively using it as a controller.
Since I upgraded to 2.5x, Mezzmo crashes nearly everytime after one song. So I can't listen to a whole album now. It also will no longer allow me to use the Tablet /ArkMC as a controller, it tells me every song is not a playable format, even though previous to the upgrade it sent and played the music to my media Player just fine. It will allow me to play the exact same songs in the same folder on the tablet itself only giving me that error when acting like a controller to my media player.
Any suggestions? If I don't get an answer soon, I may uninstall and reinstall the older version but I'm not sure I still have it.
:mad:

Paul
02-15-2012, 10:17 AM
We have some updates available for both the server and the SMP-N100 device profile, so if you can open a support ticket, I'll send them to you and hopefully they'll resolve the issues you are experiencing. If not, we can always start digging deeper and fix things that were broken.