PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Viera Lcd 32 ..profile

badolm
02-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Hi
I ve a panasonic viera 32 lcd full hd ... TC-L32U30 .
Tried all profiles to panosonic and all type of files .mkv .avi .mp4 but almost can be played and when its possible without subtitle file (.srt)

Are something that i could do?

Tks
Luiz

Paul
02-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi Luiz,

I can't seem to find your model on the Panasonic's site - do you have a link to your model, so that I could check the specs or the online manual?

.SRT subtitles are only supported for .AVI files on the Viera TVs. If your TV supports AVI (DivX) files natively, then it should display subtitles for those (you need to turn on subtitles on your TV using the Option button on the remote).

badolm
02-16-2012, 10:45 AM
well it is a model made in brazil ...probably cause that you didnt find ...
anyway here isthe link, if you have time to look ...http://www.panasonic.com.br/produto/Audio_e_Video/TV/LCD_TV_Viera/TC-L32U30B/especificacoes.aspx

at the specifications say (AVCHD / Motion JPEG (Lumix) / MP4(Xacti) /WMV / DivXHD / MKV / SD-Video / JPEG / MP3 / AAC / WMA playback)

manual link is here http://www.panasonic.com.br/ims/institucionais/Manuais/TC-L32U30B.pdf
at the page 68 you find the files that tv plays...

well... thanks for your help!

Paul
02-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the links.

I think the best device profile for you is "Panasonic Viera (2011 models)", as that supports all the formats listed in the manual.

Please try using that profile and see if your files play natively (without transcoding). AVI files should have .SRT subtitles.

If something doesn't play or gets transcoded and you think it shouldn't, please right-click on such file in Mezzmo and post the output of the "Get FFmpeg Information" command here and I'll check it.

badolm
02-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Ok i ll try just with .avi and srt
if something goes wrong i ll post here

thanks again

badolm
02-19-2012, 01:11 PM
well just one more info... i ve tried the avi with srt and almost videos plays with subtitles but some files play just without the subtitle.

So i just put a video .avi, that doesnt play with subtitle using dlna, direct at the usb on tv and i dont know why but that way isubtitle works...

i am using the profile that u said above ....Well .....that's it

Paul
02-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Can you please right-click on that AVI file in Mezzmo and post the output of the "Get FFmpeg Information" command, so that I could check whether it's passed through natively or transcoded?