PDA

View Full Version : View cover art full screen....or sequence folders.....or both

Roofus
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Ok, my TV only displays very small thumbnails (pani TX V10), so if i rename my cover art to the same as the video i can see it but not read it.

I did spot though, in the folder view i can see the jpg files as well as the avi (i added *.jpg;*.bmp; on the end of the file types). Note the end semi-colon seemed important.

I can then select the cover art jpg and my TV shows it in fantastic full screen, now we can see what the movie is about (or more importantly the rest of the family can) before we watch it.

But...The folder view seems to be in name sequence only, ideally i would like to create a new folder view but in date added sequence so we can see what i have added first (or last, sequence isnt crutial). This is how twonky worked.

I can create a playlist in the correct sequence, just selected file type video, limit to 999999 files and sequence in most recently added, but that isnt a folder view so i cant then see the jpg etc.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Paul
02-22-2012, 09:49 AM
We'll be expanding our smart playlists to allow more flexibility in the AND/OR criteria soon, so you'll be able to specify file type "video" or "image" and then it'll work. I don't know of a solution for you at the moment though, sorry.