PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic questions

Whizz63
02-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Hello, my 1st post so treat me kindly.

I have a Panasonic TX-P42V20B TV and am trying to stream videos from my win7 PC. Would Mezzmo allow me to stream to the Pannasonic. Basically, at the moment, I can access music and the sample videos, Wildlife.WMF but no other video files. I am thinking of buying Mezzmo and being able to access the videos I have on the TV. Is Mezzmo software what I need and how easy is it to set up for a novice?
Any help would be welcome

Cheers

Paul
02-22-2012, 09:50 AM
One of the most important things to check is which device profile you are using for your TV. Please go to the Media Devices dialog and see which profile has been selected. I'd try the "Panasonic Viera" one or "Panasonic Viera (No DivX)" for your TV model.

Also, make sure transcoding is enabled (it's enabled by default, but check that you haven't disabled it using the Transcoding Settings dialog or the media device properties, accessible with the Media Devices dialog).

Pootle
02-27-2012, 11:08 PM
@Whizz63 - I have a Panasonic DT30 and it works just fine. It is really easy to set up.

If you can't see any of the video files listed then the "Video" folder in Mezzmo probably isn't pointing to the correct location on your hard-drive where the files are saved. Fix this and they should all appear.

Then make sure the transcoding settings are correct as Dennis said above

Whizz63
02-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the replies and help. I have managed to stream to my TV :)