PDA

View Full Version : Help Panasonic G30

alvesricardo
03-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Yesterday i got it working on my tv... today it's not working again...

let me tell you how i have my network:

I have a router sending wifi signal. This wifi signal is caught by my pc and by my laptop.
TV is conected to my PC through crossover cable cat6. for this i have a bridge conection between the wifi signal and the lan cable

my laptop is recognized in the TV but not my pc... :( BUT i have access to the internet in the tv!!! :S
so, tv can access the internet through my PC but doesn't access my pc :S :(

right now i see the "media server" area of my tv and my laptop appears and i can go trhough it's shared files... I (sometimes! not everytime) see "mezzmo", however i try to connect and it says that the connection failed...

i'm no expert in networks and i need help...

Paul
03-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Is Mezzmo installed on your laptop or the desktop? Are you using static or dynamic IP addresses? Please check that all IPs are on the same subnet (their first three digits are the same).

It may also help if you enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then turn your TV off and on again and try to find/access Mezzmo. Give the TV a few seconds to find the server and if it doesn't come up, stop the server and send the logs to support.

alvesricardo
03-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi, i found what was "blocking" mezzmo... my antivirus was working as a second firewall. i disabled that firewall and it works fine now.

ps: answering to your question, mezzmo was only installed in desktop.

Paul
03-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Glad you are up and running now. Thanks for posting back. This information may be useful for other users that experience the same problem. Hope you enjoy using Mezzmo.