PDA

View Full Version : Child Playlists

xFallenAngelx
03-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Is it possible to filter the results of a smart/active playlist based on the result of another smart playlist?

What i'm trying to achieve is having a smart playlist for the last X files added to Mezzmo (or perhaps, all files added in the last 7 days), and display the Album Name before the file. Eg.

Latest Files -> Demons Never Die -> dnd.2011.1080p.MKV.x264.AC3.DTS.NL.Subs.mkv

I've accomplished similar using an active playlist of Year->Month->Album, (which is still handy) but it doesn't quite cut it when you want to quickly find whats new.

If not, is there another way i can accomplish this with the current version of Mezzmo?

JohnM
03-19-2012, 05:01 AM
Did you look at the Recently Added playlist?

Paul
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Is it possible to filter the results of a smart/active playlist based on the result of another smart playlist?

Not at the moment, but this is a planned feature.

xFallenAngelx
03-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Did you look at the Recently Added playlist?
The first thing i did was delete all the default playlists. Still, it would seem that the Recently Added playlist achieves the same as i already have, without Album Name used in the hierarchy.

Not at the moment, but this is a planned feature.
:) do you know what version this is slated for?

xFallenAngelx
03-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Also, on another note, is it possible to force a library update via command line? or is the only way through the built in scheduler?

Paul
03-19-2012, 09:20 PM
:) do you know what version this is slated for?

No firm date or version as yet, but it is high on our development task list.

Paul
03-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Also, on another note, is it possible to force a library update via command line? or is the only way through the built in scheduler?

At the moment, just through the built-in schedule in the Maintain Library dialog. We'll consider a commandline option.