PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Playlists

microZED
04-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Hello,
I do appologise if this has been covered already, I have searched and found similar problems but nothing has resolved my issue from previous solutions. I am able to import all my music, movies and photos and stream without a drama. If i download a new song, the folder and song will appear in my Mezzmo music library in the MyMusic folder, however if i add the new song to a playlist in iTunes then go back to Mezzmo and right click on iTunes > manage playlist. Nothing updates!

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

J

microZED
04-02-2012, 12:07 PM
To further elaborate, If i just go to add iTunes library everytime instead of managing playlist it resolves this issue (well it did once, now it wont update again). So a more specific question, is there anyway for my iTunes playlists in Mezzmo to automatically update when i update it in iTunes?

Thank you.

Paul
04-02-2012, 12:10 PM
When you run Maintain Library, Mezzmo updates the iTunes playlists in your Mezzmo library. It seems you have found a shortcoming with regards the Maintain Playlist dialog. We'll fix that now - hopefully for the upcoming version. For the moment, you can use the Tools/Maintain Library dialog.

microZED
04-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Maintain library does the same thing and still doesn't update my itunes playlists in Mezzmo.

microZED
04-02-2012, 12:27 PM
disregard ok it seems to be working through magae library, thank you very much for that. however the manage playlist isn't working.

thank you very much for your solution! :) i shall now be purchasing this program.

Also as mentioned for the next version if maybe there is an auto update feature for itunes playlists?

Thank you

Paul
04-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm glad Maintain Library works for you. As mentioned, we'll fix Maintain Playlist in the upcoming Mezzmo version that's due in the next 1-2 weeks.

Automatic updating of iTunes playlists will not be included in the upcoming version of Mezzmo. We need to discuss it here further.