PDA

View Full Version : hi to the community. probably a new customer

renatino
05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
i just registered and wanted to say hello to the community. I'm still in the evaluation period of mezzmo. so far so good. very nice and reliable reproduction on my sony Bravia KDL-40EX520. i still have to explore all the features of mezzmo but i appreciate the positive feedbacks and comments i found on the net. i do believe conceiva will receive my payment at the end of the trial period. i do hope the will get better and better and keep supporting the customers at their best. Ciao ! :)

Paul
05-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks for posting & we hope you continue to enjoy using Mezzmo. Let us know if you have any problems.

possom
07-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Hi - I am also running a sony Bravia KDL-40EX520. Plays most things very well, but some AVIs etc are not playing back or transcoding... What is the best set-up/device profile to use?

Paul
07-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi - I am also running a sony Bravia KDL-40EX520. Plays most things very well, but some AVIs etc are not playing back or transcoding... What is the best set-up/device profile to use?

Please post the FFmpeg information on one of the AVI files that is not playing. To do this, right-click on the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Also, what device profile are you using for your TV? Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo to see this.