PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Viera cannot read file.

Scottm355
05-15-2012, 06:06 AM
I have a trial version of mezzmo running on a win7 pc. My home media is a topfield TFR-2400 dvr, with the tv I am trying to stream to in the main bedroom being a Panasonic viera TH-L32E3A. All the files I would like to stream from the TFR-2400 are recordings of free to air tv. The problem I am facing is that only a small few will actually play. Most of them, despite being visable by the tv will not play showing a cannot read file error on the tv. Mezzmo has auto detected the tv as a Panasonic 2011 model. It may be that I am just doing something wrong but I am really not sure. I love the program and it's layout but would need to get this sorted before parting with my money.

Can anyone give me some help with my issue.

"best feature of mezzmo is being able to include files from other media in a mezzmo playlist" none of the other software I have trailed would do this.

Paul
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Please send us a set of logs and we'll work out what may be going wrong. Please turn on logging in Mezzmo (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and connect to Mezzmo using your TV. Stream a file that you know fails and when it fails to play, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.