PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 2.5.6 subittes on the Sony BRAVIA :(

d_singe
05-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey,
Iv been testing a new version of Mezzmo. 1st at all I would like to know if subtitles will be on the TV screen (Sony Bravia KDL 40EX500). Everything is ok... the file. srt have the same name like a movie (in format avi.) but Im disappointed in the Mezzmo... I have been waiting so long hoped to watch movies in subittes on a big screen and what?? NOTHING :( Still it doesn't work... :( How to finally fix that problem?

tcviper
05-18-2012, 11:31 PM
There is a search function on these forums and there are multiple threads already talking about this.
As the team said before subtitles support is coming in Mezzmo 3.x. so it wont work right now.

ram1009
05-20-2012, 01:12 AM
There is a search function on these forums and there are multiple threads already talking about this.
As the team said before subtitles support is coming in Mezzmo 3.x. so it wont work right now.

FYI, "coming soon" is the same answer I was given months ago to this question. BTW, a search for "subtitles" produced 194 threads. Do you really expect people to look through each thread for an answer?

Paul
05-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Just to confirm - Mezzmo does stream external subtitles (.SRT, .SUB and .SMI) to DLNA devices and many devices display these (Samsung, LG, Panasonic, etc.). Unfortunately, Sony Bravia TVs do not support external subtitles. So we are developing technology that will let you 'burn' in your subtitles into the video before streaming them so you can see subtitles on any device when streamed from Mezzmo. This will be part of Mezzmo v3.0 and we are actively developing this now. We do not have a firm release date as yet.