PDA

View Full Version : Noob needs help

big_mac181
05-20-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm going to start this off by saying that I know very very little about computers, so please keep this in mind when answering

I am currently still on the free trial of Mezzmo, with 8 days remaining. Up until this point everything was great, I was able to stream absolutely anything from my computer straight to my TV, a Sony 55HX800, with no trouble whatsoever. Today however, it is telling me that the server is not accessible, and I have no idea what to do to make it accessible again. I'm looking at Mezzmo and it says that the media server is running and that my TV is on the list of media devices, so what exactly is the problem here?

JohnM
05-20-2012, 12:47 PM
I am going to guess. Did you upgrade Mezzmo? If so than your device (the Sony) may be seeing it as a different server. My Sony BDPs do on occasion detect the version change as a different server. With the Bluray I scroll across to the Network Config, than down to Connection Server. In there it may show multiple Mezzmos. The available one will be highlighted. You can also usually run tests from that screen.

Paul
05-21-2012, 10:34 AM
JohnM's suggestion is a great tip. If you don't have any success, please do post back and we're happy to help.