PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 2.6.1.0 always crashes when trying to "Maintain Library"??

DanManchesterUK
05-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Hello all,

I am new here so sorry if this has been asked before but I did search and couldn't find a post with same error.

I'm using the trial version of Mezzmo and will probably buy, as it does about 90% of what I need (won't display .srt subtitles to my Sony Bravia tv but I think I've read it will be supported in a later release) so...the only problem I'm having up to now is whenever I try to update by clicking the "Maintain Library" button it goes through the process and then crashes right at the end!

It then displays a crash dump zip file and asks me to send to support email, but as the .zip is over 45mb in size that doesn't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and this same error keeps repeating.

Any ideas? I would appreciate it, thanks.

PC: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
AMD Phenom II x6 1100T cpu
16GB Kingston DDR3 ram
1GB GeForce 9500 GT graphics card
60GB SSD (operating system & programs)
1TB Sata hard drive (data and video etc)

Iceman
05-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Same here

4 emails sent to support with dump files, still no answer

Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Core 7
16 Gb of RAM
2GB GeForce video card
120 Gb SSD
6 2T HDD
Sony KDL60NX810 over hard wired network

Paul
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM
We do have a patch available that fixes the crash during Maintain Library. Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com & we'll send you the patch details.

Iceman: We respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours, so please check your spam folder or spam settings (to make sure 'conceiva.com' domain emails can reach you). Please send us another email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and I will make sure you get the patch immediately.

DanManchesterUK
05-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Many thanks for the reply Paul.

I've now emailed support for the patch.

Regards

Dan

Paul
05-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Dan, Got your email and sent you patch details. Let us know how you go.

DanManchesterUK
05-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks, I tried the patch and it didn't work - same thing, still crashed. But...got an auto update message to 2.6.2 which I did and the Maintain Library error has now vanished! So, life is good again :)

Paul
05-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Glad you are up and running with Mezzmo v2.6.2. Let us know if you have any further problems.