PDA

View Full Version : FLAC and ALAC no longer play after upgrade to 2.6.2.0

pvanosta
06-03-2012, 03:18 AM
I just sent email to support as well, bt might get a quicker answer here.

I recently upgraded Mezzmo to 2.6.2.0.

Nothing else changed in my network or my audio equipment.

I can no longer play any ALAC or FLAC files, which before the upgrade played perfectly as LPCM 1.4Mbps

The error message reads the file is corrupt or an unsupported format.

This is running on a Win7 PC with Corei7 cpu and 6 GB ram, feeding via wireless N to my Sony BDP-S570, profile BDP (NTSC, no DIVX).

Any comment/feedback welcome.

pvanosta
06-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Wow, no responses? Am I the only one with this problem or is no one from Conceiva monitoring this forum over the weekend?

Paul
06-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Try this: Please stop your Mezzmo server. Go to the Media Devices dialog and delete all your devices. Start your Mezzmo server again. Your Sony BDP should be re-listed in the Media Devices dialog. Set the device profile for it to "Sony BDP (NTSC)" as before and try streaming the your FLAC file.

If it still has the problem, then stop your Mezzmo server. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Try streaming the FLAC file again, and once it fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

pvanosta
06-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Thank you very much, that did the trick!

Good to know for future upgrades as well.

thanks again !

Paul
06-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Glad you are up and running now.