PDA

View Full Version : How to make the playlists only appear in the correct options on the device

Mazzola
06-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Dear, how to make the playlists only appear in the correct options on the device (video playlists only the option of video, audio playlists option only in photos and audio only option at the pictures)? I used a old trial version of Mezzmo which had option to select what type, but now as a registered user using version 2.6.X I do not know how. I searched the forum but found no answer. Thanks for your attention.

Paul
06-11-2012, 06:24 PM
By default, Mezzmo delivers all your top level playlists to a device (such as Music, Video and Photos). Some devices can request just the top level music folder, video folder or photo folder, and Mezzmo will deliver just that. What DLNA device do you have (including model number) and what device profile are you using in Mezzmo? Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo to check the device profile.

Mazzola
06-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Sorry for the delay in responding, I was traveling. I have a Samsung Bluray BD-C6900 and Mezzmo automatically put the Samsung BDP profile for him.

Paul
06-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks for letting us know. We will test this with our Samsung Blu-ray player and see if we can only show the relevant playlists/folders.

robertp
05-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi Paul,

I was wondering the same thing with the WDTV Live Hub.

When entering Videos on the device, I would only like Mezzmo to show the top level video playlist, same goes for Music and Pictures.

Is this possible to accomplish?

Dion
05-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi Paul,

I was wondering the same thing with the WDTV Live Hub.

When entering Videos on the device, I would only like Mezzmo to show the top level video playlist, same goes for Music and Pictures.

Is this possible to accomplish?

They had it in at one point. But I think it was too buggy.

I'm sure one of the staff can clarify this.

Paul
05-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi robertp,

This is a feature of the media player. For WD TV Live media players, we found that they will only browse directly to (say) Videos when the media server (i.e. Mezzmo) tricks the media player in a special way.

Dion is right - we did have this special trick in for a short time, but found that it disabled other media player features when streaming to WD TV Live media players. So we reverted back to as it is now.

robertp
05-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi Paul and Dion,

Thank you very much for the quick replies! Guess I will have to get over my OCD a bit and ignore it haha :)