PDA

View Full Version : Device profile information for forced audio transcoding

jbinkley60
06-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I am a long time Tversity user looking to move to Mezzmo. My end points are a Netgear NEO-55O and a Netgear EVA-9150 Digital Entertainer Elite. I tried using the predefiend device profiles and found some things missing like DTS support and such but now have everyhting working great for video files including m2ts, VOB, MKV and WMV, my primary video types. I've now started working on audio. With Tversity I have it setup to force transcode my lossless WMA library to mp3 for my Netgear devices (since they don't support lossless WMA). I haven't been able to figure out the exact definitions in the Mezzmo device profile setup to do this and I can't find a document anywhere for adding or editing an existing device profile.

Here's what I am looking for in the device profile:

mp3 - Stream natively up to 320kbs
WMA - transcode into mp3
WAV - transcode int mp3

Thanks in advance. If I can get this working I plan to purhcase Mezzmo. I really like the playlist management and overall library flexibilty features.

Paul
06-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we can tweak the device profile for you to do this. If you already have a device profile that you are working on on, then zip it up and we'll tweak that.

I think you may have contacted our support email a few days ago and we replied to you, but our replies bounced immediately. Please make sure emails from the conceiva [dot] com domain are not block by your spam settings.

jbinkley60
06-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Paul,

Thanks. I'll send it. The spam blocking is likely by IP address and not by name. Do you know what IP address rnage you are snding from so I can ensure it is open ?