PDA

View Full Version : Mark file as Watched??

goingmad
06-16-2012, 02:32 AM
Hi guys

is there any way in mezzmo to mark files as watched ie say im watching CSI and i have the whole season in a folder and i watch the first 7 eps is there any way that mezzmo can mark what ive viewed?

Thanks

mezzmo@mvg.za.net
06-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Hi

There is a "Play Count" in the properties of the file in Mezzmo. I am not sure that this gets sent to the client though - I guess depends on the device being used whether this information is available.

Cheers
Mark

goingmad
06-16-2012, 03:31 AM
I ment like a tick or something I can see on my tv a d7000

thanks

JohnM
06-16-2012, 02:06 PM
I use the smart playlist Last 50 Played to remind me where I left off.

Paul
06-18-2012, 10:24 AM
I ment like a tick or something I can see on my tv a d7000

There is no tick in the current version of Mezzmo. We have had this suggested before and we are considering it.

As a few users suggest, you can use the Play Count attribute for your files to know what has been played or not. You can use the "Last 50 Played" playlist to see what you have already watched, or you can set up your own smart playlist to see what you have not yet watched - perhaps using rules like this:

File path contains CSI (assuming your CSI episodes have "CSI" in their file path - e.g. c:\videos\CSI\S01E12.mkv)
Play Count is 0

Click "Create Playlist" -> "Smart Playlist" in Mezzmo to create a smart playlist. Right-click on a playlist to edit its rules, etc.