PDA

View Full Version : Sony BDV-e580 blu-ray system will not natively stream MKV from mezzmo

skytalimit
06-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Hello:

after some researching on the forum I'm hoping maybe your support department has a profile (or any other fix) that can help with me playing mkv files.

Currently: my bdv-e580 will transcode my library on my computer and stream to my system. But the performance is quite terrible. It gets choppy from time to time and sometimes just gets stuck and shows 'file corrupted" message. If i try to fast forward it will fast forward for a few seconds then show "file corrupted".

My computer is a AMD phenom II x4 945 3.00ghz, with 4gb ram and I have ALL my program and background programs turned off.

I understand that that my bdv system natively support mkv, so when i disable the transcode function for that device, the files dont' even show up on the player.

I tried the different profiles on the profile including sony bravia kdl, sony home theater system/ntsc, sony smp, sony bdp, none are able to stream natively and streams choppy.

Can you pleaes let me know how to proceed?

Paul
06-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch for you to try.