PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs not created

Gus
06-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I seem to have a problem when viewing pictures or videos on my Samsung C650. It's only a problem for newly added folders.

When i add a new folder and copy in photos/videos, I then attempt to open the folder on the TV. there is a long delay of about 30-50seconds then the folder is shown but with no thumbs. (this is normal for new folders but only the first time on open since the thumbs are created).
But now every time i open the folder, the same thing happens; a long pause and then no thumbs. The files play when selected.

I have opened Mezzmo on the server and can see the thumbs are not created.

Thanks.,

Gus

Paul
06-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Gus,

Can you send us a set of logs and we'll take a look what may be happening. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Create a new folder on your hard disk and add some photos as you have described. Now connect to Mezzmo from your Samsung. Browse the folder of photos on your TV and when there's no thumbnails, stop your Mezzmo server and zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Gus
06-27-2012, 04:45 PM
I tried again last night (after running a maintenance) and now it works fine. New thumbs are created for all the recent folders, and new ones i created last night. I give up!
If it happens again, i'll post some logs.

cheers

Gus

Paul
06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
That is frustrating, Gus. If you ever reproduce it again, just send us the logs and we'll take a look.