PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Randomizer

Britinva
07-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Will you guys ever add a randomizer/Shuffle option to playlists?

At moment I use the 'Shuffle' feature on my Samsung Bluray players but its not that random.

Paul
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
We will add shuffle to playlists. It is already on our development list. I'll see if we can prioritize it higher as it has been requested by many users and we can see why it is useful when playing music, photos and videos.

itsmydamnation
08-26-2012, 01:40 PM
bump, would love this feature :)

cheers

qbitz1
12-03-2012, 09:07 PM
+1 from me on this feature too!
Also +1 on the rolodex style playlists that breakdown alphabetically. Scrolling through hundreds of files to get to the one I want is not fun...

I just bought mezzmo today after trialling it and am very happy with it's reliability and performance. Much better than the open-source dlna server I was using previously. I was wondering though, if the new features arrive in 3.x does that mean I'll have to buy an upgrade?

Paul
12-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

I was wondering though, if the new features arrive in 3.x does that mean I'll have to buy an upgrade?

No - all registered users will get a free upgrade to Mezzmo v3.0

Paul
03-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Mezzmo v3.1 has been released and two of the new features are random shuffling on playlists and folders and 'Group By First Letter' to create 'Rolodex'-style playlists to breakdown long lists of files. See full changelog at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mezzmo/whatsnew.asp