PDA

View Full Version : WD TV Live: Empty Folder

bodber
07-09-2012, 12:48 AM
WD TV Live seems to have problems reading the Mezzmo directories. WD TV Live rports some folders to be empty, even though they contain video files that are also listed by Mezzmo. This is not an issue of the video files (mp4). I am using the same format in other folders.

Paul
07-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your WD TV Live and reproduce the empty folder problem. Then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

bodber
07-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi Paul. I sent my log to support already yesterday. Some more people seem to deal with the same issue and some of them say, the received a new profile for their WD TV Live. Why don't you simply publish that profile online so everyone can fix this issue. I am still waiting.

Paul
07-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi Paul. I sent my log to support already yesterday. Some more people seem to deal with the same issue and some of them say, the received a new profile for their WD TV Live. Why don't you simply publish that profile online so everyone can fix this issue. I am still waiting.

Sorry for the delay, bodber. Your problem seems to be different to other WD TV Live problems and that's why we have not sent you the patch/fixes that other WD TV Live users have reported. Can you email us again and let us know who you are in your email (i.e. bodber from the forum) and we'll send the you current patch to see if it has any positive effect.