PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo and samsung bd-c5500

bradc12
07-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I Have a Samsung BD-C5500 and just downloaded Mezzmo 2.6.4 from CNET and cannot get the program to work at all in this trial. Wth its server running it only detects itself...no Bluray. It uploads files OK but pretty much does nothing else. Do I need a later version because of the type of Bluray...can't find problem. Tried stopping server...nothing.

Paul
07-11-2012, 04:58 PM
A few Samsung users have reported that their TV or Blu-ray player is not working quite right with Mezzmo v2.6.4. We're looking into it now with our Samsung TVs and BDPs here. We'll fix the problem ASAP and report back here when we're ready so you can grab the new update.

Paul
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Just an update - we have fixed this issue (i.e. stopping a video takes a long time and resume is no longer working on Samsung devices). Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for a patch. We will also include these fixes in the next minor update we release.

Paul
07-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.6.5 has been released and this issue should fixed in this new release. Let us know how you go.