PDA

View Full Version : 2.6.4.0 Update

rsedlik
07-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Since updating to the latest version my WDTVLive is no longer showing the artwork and browsing between folders has become extremely slow. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a bug?

smitbret
07-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Since updating to the latest version my WDTVLive is no longer showing the artwork and browsing between folders has become extremely slow. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a bug?

I had the same problem. If you log the problem and send the logs into support, they'll get a set of profiles and a fix/patch to you in less than 24 hours. Or, if you'd like, private message me and I can send the fixes to you.

Paul
07-11-2012, 11:07 PM
smitbret is correct - we have a patch for WD TV Live owners to get them back up and running with v2.6.4. Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com to get it.

rsedlik
07-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Awesome, thanks for the help! My next question is I just bought a Netgear Universal Internet Adapter which runs ethernet over power (http://www.netgear.com/home/products/hometheater/networking-for-home-theater-and-gaming/XETB10GM.aspx#one) because I have no way to run an ethernet cable to the second story without tearing out walls. It is working fine and I'm able to ping my WDTVLive device but in Mezzmo under device settings what do I set the connection setting at? I wasn't sure if I should set it to HomePlug Turbo (85 Mbps) or Ethernet Cable (100Mbps).

JohnM
07-12-2012, 03:27 AM
From their specs page:
Performance
Speed: Up to 85 Mbps†
So that would mean ...

rsedlik
07-12-2012, 05:12 AM
From their specs page:
Performance
Speed: Up to 85 Mbps†
So that would mean ...

Ya..I figured it out after I asked the question...had one of those "duh" moments.

rsedlik
07-13-2012, 08:47 AM
well the fix smitbret sent me fixed the artwork but the folder pictures are still not showing up....was the fix suppose to address that too?

Paul
07-13-2012, 10:47 AM
well the fix smitbret sent me fixed the artwork but the folder pictures are still not showing up....was the fix suppose to address that too?

Thanks for letting us know about folder pictures for WD TV Live. We have fixed this just now and it will be included in the next minor update that we will release for all registered users. This will be released later today.

Paul
07-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.6.5 has been released and this issue should fixed in this new release. Let us know how you go.