PDA

View Full Version : Onkyo BD-SP 809

Romsky
07-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Hello, i want to use Mezzmo with my Onkyo BD Player. It seems to be there is no good Profile for them. The Onkyo Profile is working, but with complete false aspect-ratio or a extreme line-effekt (looks like massive interlacing including flickering lines/edges). These lines are there because the picture is extremely stretched in vertical resolution. The Panasonic Profile is working almost fine.. but the black bars (top and bottom) are double in Size as original. Is there a possibility to create or offer a profile for my Onky BD-SP809? (Onkyo BD-SP 808 should work like the same)

Greets

Paul
07-16-2012, 11:22 AM
We can create a device profile for your Onkyo BDP. We'll need a few things from you:

Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your Onkyo BDP and browse some playlists and play some music and videos. Then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up the logs and send them to us.
Tell us the video, music and photo file formats that the Onkyo BDP can play via DLNA. This may be in your Onkyo BDP manual or on their web site.
Send us the FFmpeg information on any files that do not stream/play on your Onkyo BDP. To do this, right-click on the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.