PDA

View Full Version : XBMC cannot shows photo from Mezzmo

hermanmezz
07-19-2012, 01:13 PM
I have a PC connected to TV and running XBMC 11.0. I have another PC running DLNA server e.g. Mezzomo 2.6.5.0 or Twonky 7.0. While XBMC recognize both two DLNA sources, I found XBMC cannot display any photo thumbnail and actual photo from Mezzomo while XBMC can display them from Twonky. Can you tell me how can I resolve the problem because I need the 6 feet user interface of XBMC for my TV. Fyi. Windows Media Player or other Android DLNA app can display photo thumbnail and actual photo from Mezzomo without any problem. But their user interface is not for big TV screen like XMBC. If XBMC cannot work with Mezzmo as photo source currently, can you suggest other DLNA player that has 6 feet user interface for big TV?

Paul
07-19-2012, 01:51 PM
XBMC should be displaying photos from Mezzmo. Check that you have the 'XBMC' device profile assigned to the PC running XBMC in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. If still no success, please send us a set of logs when you stream a photo to XBMC and we'll check out what may be going wrong. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo from XBMC and stream a photo. After it fails to display the photo, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [st] conceiva [dot] com.

ftanner
07-20-2012, 09:51 AM
I have noticed that XMBC will display photos if you open the folder that contains the pictures in the Video section instead of opening them in the Photo section.

Paul
07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
I have noticed that XMBC will display photos if you open the folder that contains the pictures in the Video section instead of opening them in the Photo section.

Thanks for this information. We'll look into it and fix it.