PDA

View Full Version : Connection to server failed - Panasonic ST50

DoublePD
07-29-2012, 05:25 AM
Hello,

I sent in a support ticket but thought I would post here as well in case someone else has the same issue.

I am having trouble accessing a folder from the Panasonic TV (ST50) via Mezzmo. Using the DLNA browser on the TV I can access the Mezzmo server and even see the library of folders I setup from the Mezzmo console on my PC.

However, although I can access all content within one folder (itunes) just fine, I cannot access my main movies library folder. This folder, which is located in the same parent folder as the itunes one, is also a part of the Mezzmo library. I can see the folder on the TV interface but when I attempt to open the folder I receive a "connection to server failed" message.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Paul
07-30-2012, 11:02 AM
We received your email to support - thanks. We will need to see a set of logs to see exactly what may be going wrong. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server using your TV and reproduce the problem you mention. Then, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.