PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Sharing Permissions

Swayze
08-04-2012, 04:23 AM
Has anyone had any problems with this function since the latest upgrade? Prior to this I was able to limit playlists to individual TVs by blocking the ip address of the TV's i didn't want to see the playlists under the playlist sharing permissions dialogue box.

Now when i try to restrict the list you can no longer see the relevant playlist which is correct, however the playlists you have permission to see just have the rotating circle at the top right of the screen. As soon as you turn the restriction off it starts working again. This is with the Sony Bravia KDL-40NX range, i have two and they both have the same problem.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Paul
08-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi Swayze,

We have not had any reports of this as yet, but please send in a set of logs and we'll investigate it further. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Browse a playlist that you have permission to see. When you get the rotating circle and the playlist does not appear as you mention, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.