PDA

View Full Version : found a bug

ltm82
08-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Hi Support,

I have found a bug in Windows 7 64 bit using the lastest version of mezzmo (2.6.7). If you try to change the server name in mezzmo option it creates a new service name but the old one is also present in the services panel.

After restarting the pc the two services are started. If you retry to change the server name it creates another one service.

Could you please help me?

Thank for your help

PS could you see also the Listening port thread?

ltm82

Paul
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi ltm82,

This usually occurs when you run Mezzmo under different Windows user accounts on your computer and you register a Mezzmo server under each Windows user account. Mezzmo server is designed to be run per user on a Windows computer - letting you have a Mezzmo library and Mezzmo server for each user account on the computer that Mezzmo is installed. Go to Control Panel's Services window and look for the two Mezzmo server services. Check the "Log On As' column to see the user account they are running under. Let us know how you go.

ltm82
08-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi Paul,

After changing the server name, mezzmo asked me to insert newly my credential. I have put the same user and password. I don't have changed the password. I have only tried to change the server name.

After that i have seen that in the services panel there are two differents mezzmo service started. The first one has the old name and the second one had the new name.

I could to check the "log on as" only this evening. I'm in Italy.

thanks for your help

ltm82